How to create a shared Loop
To share your Upthere content using shared Loops, follow these steps:
- Log into Upthere Home on your PC or mobile device (not the Upthere web app — at this time, it cannot be used to turn a personal Loop into a shared Loop)
- Go to the Loops list and select a Loop you want to share
- Click Details or tap the information symbol
- Next to "Add people", start typing an email address. Note: if you've shared content with someone in the past (desktop apps) or if you've granted the Upthere Home app access to your contacts list (mobile apps), we'll automatically suggest email addresses as you type.
- When done typing, tap or click the enter key and tap "Done" (mobile apps) or click "Invite user" (desktop apps)
That's it! If you want to create a shared Loop from scratch, follow the steps in how to organize using personal Loops and then invite people using the steps above.