Can I share content and Loops with friends and family without them having an Upthere account?
Yes - you can add content to a Loop, publish that Loop, and send a shareable link so a friend can view the content in a web browser. Follow the instructions below to publish a Loop on your device of choice:
- Select a Loop from the list on the left side of the app
- Click Details in the upper right corner
- Click the checkbox for "Public web page”, then click "Copy or post public link" and share the URL with anyone you wish.
- Click "Copy or post public link" and share the URL with anyone you wish
- Using any device or platform, log into the Upthere web app
- Select a Loop from the list on the right side of the page
- Tap/click on "Details"
Scroll to the bottom of the pop-up dialog box ("Public link access...") and tap/click "Enable"
- Tap/click "Copy or share public link" to copy the public web page URL and enter it in a web browser
Note: The shareable link that displays your published Loop is only accessible by people you've sent it to. It is not publicly discoverable on the web or indexed by search engines.