How do I add content to my Upthere account?
Manual — add from Upthere Home app on your mobile device
- On all devices, you can manually import files into the Upthere Home app by selecting “Import items” from the top of the screen or from the overflow menu
- On iOS devices running iOS version 11+, you can manually add files directly from your Files app. Open the Files app, select one more more files, tap “Share”, then tap “Copy to Upthere Home”.
- On Android devices, you can manually add files directly from your Gallery or My Files apps. Open Gallery or My Files, select one more more photos, tap “Share”, then tap “Add To Upthere”.
Manual — add from Upthere Home web app on your Mac, Windows PC, or mobile device
- Log into the Upthere web app at https://app.upthere.com — tap/click "Import Items" at the top of the Flow page, select 1 or more files, and tap/click "Open" to add the files
Automatic — Connect Camera Roll or Connect Gallery from your mobile device
- To add your entire Camera Roll / Gallery — and to watch for new & modified photos to be automatically added — follow these steps for your chosen platform & device:
The Connect Camera Roll / Connect Gallery option will remain enabled as long as you are signed into the app. Each time you open the app, it will automatically add new photos on your device to your account. Note: If you sign out of the app, you’ll need to re-enable the option after signing back in.