How do I opt out of email messages Upthere sends me?
To opt out of email notifications Upthere sends you, follow these steps:
Scroll to the bottom of the email message we sent you and choose one of the following options:
To opt out of all notifications, tap/click “Unsubscribe From This List” and you’ll be brought to a web page confirming that you’ve opted out. To change your selection, tap/click “View Email Preferences” and use the instructions below to opt back into some or all notifications.
To opt out of specific notifications, tap/click “Manage Email Preferences” and you’ll be brought to the “Email Preferences” page so you can manage your subscriptions. Drag the blue slider control to the on or off position for each of the following notification types:
- Share notifications: When friends and family share content with you via Upthere
- Product updates: When we just have to let you know about new features, releases, etc.
- Tips, tricks, reminders: Infrequent reminders to help you get the most out of Upthere
- Research and feedback: We'd love to hear about your experience!
- If the slider appears blue over “ON”, you will receive emails for that notification type
- If the slider appears blue over “OFF”, you will not receive emails for that notification type
- To opt out of all notifications on the “Email Preferences” page, tap/click “Opt Out of All Emails”
To finish, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap/click “Save Preferences” to save your email subscription changes.