How to create a shared Loop
To share your Upthere content using shared Loops, follow these steps:
- Log into the Upthere web app or log into the Upthere Home mobile app
- Select a Loop from the right side of the page (web app) or the Loops tab (mobile app)
- Tap/click on "Invite People" (web app) or tap the information symbol (mobile app)
- In the box that reads "Invite users" (web app) or "Add people" (mobile apps), start typing an email address
- Note: If you've granted the Upthere Home mobile app access to your device's contacts list, we'll automatically suggest email addresses as you type.
- After you've typed an email address, tap/click "Invite" (web app) or tap the enter key & tap "Done" (mobile app)
That's it! If you want to create a shared Loop from scratch and add content to it, follow the steps in how to organize using personal Loops and then invite people using the steps above.